Chinese Embassy-Manila is open to read and learn from the best student writers in the Philippines about the collaborated relations and cultures.
Take part of the challenge to speak your mind through words that can impress. A 500-to-1000-word essay about a chosen topic among the selection is required. Plagiarism is not allowed. Sign-up and submit your entry here.
Title: The Writing Club
Prize: 10 Huawei Mate Pad
Participants: College students in the Philippines
Contest Period: April 26 to July 29, 2021
Announcement of Winners: July 30, 2021
1. Student will be asked to write a 500 to 1000 word essay about your experience, learning and realizations in the online exhibit. (Title: Better Life, Dream Come True experiences and realizations)
2. Essays will be judged according to the following criteria: 10% grammar, 30% originality, 30% comprehensiveness and 30% relevance to the theme.
3. Plagiarism and other forms of cheating is strictly prohibited. If proven, a student will be disqualified.
4. Entries should be saved in PDF and submitted in the button below.
5. Contest period is from April 26 to July 29, 2021
6. Top 10 winners will be receiving Huawei Mate Pad.
7. Winners will be posted in the website and posted on the Chinese Embassy Manila's Facebook on July 30, 2021.